Monday 24 February 2014

NEON MODELS IS A SCAM

Neon offered myself a free test shoot where they would pay for Secrets Limited to do the pictures in order for them to decide whether I would 'fit' the bill and if I did they would accept me to their books and then only take a % of what I earned from jobs they found me... 

First and foremost, any comments such as 'I don't see what is bad, nothing is free bla bla bla' is ***. It’s AGAINST THE LAW for an agency to charge you an upfront fee for anything and it IS AGAINST THE LAW for a company to charge a fee for anything if looking for photographic or fashion work. The owners of

Neon Models know this and there last company Capri Models/Pacha Studios got closed down for scamming people.




Neon Models get around this law, by not charging an upfront fee from themselves, but by saying they have accepted you on to their books and that they need a portfolio so you have to buy the photos from there photography studios. Which I must say can go up to thousands of pounds? IF THEY HAVE RANG YOU THEY ARE TRYIING TO SCAM YOU. THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO A SHIITY LITTLE STUDIO and take really low quality images. Even there own staff goes on blogs and wrtite how bad the company is neon models review


Neon Models do not let you do not meet any of the “AGENCY STAFF” on the “test shoot” you work with a photography who I think was a student as he didn’t even know how to use his camera properly, then you get taken to skanky room in there basement and get told I have been accepted and because I had they would need a portfolio. The best part is about to come they wanted over £2000 and I had to but the portfolio if I wanted to be ‘on there books”

I asked why I wasn’t told this before wasting my time traveling all the way to London they said they had no obligation to do so! When I said I could not offered it I was humiliated told why I didn’t “get a job”.

The team at Neon Models are well and truly the pits they care about nothing other than scamming young hopefuls in to getting buying a substandard photos.

They even have links online telling you to avoid modeling scams.



The cheek of them they are truly one of the biggest scammers around there is a company dedicated to making people aware of what they the horrid lairs at Neon Models are up to! This company is called Model Scam. Org http://www.modelscams.org.uk/blog/model-agency-review/
Here is a quote from there website written by an ex employee of Neon models 



You can see it here http://www.modelscams.org.uk/blog/neon-models-insight-from-staff-member/

When you ask them about this they will say its all lies by people who could not make it within the industry.

If you are even slightly drawn in do this one thing type in to Google or any search engine

“Is neon models a scam”



Pass this on to as many people as possible these horrid people should not be aloud to get away with this.